Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rae%2560

Displaying 426-450 of 7790 results.
The winds of time are changing. Ratheos, a young ranger sworn to secrecy, ventures into the heart of the country of Lamar. Darkness has been looming in the skies and it seems as if the world will soon be plunged into war.
Vocaloids aren't just being singing robots nowadays. They have a new task to eliminate all the dangerous virus in the world. Mainly focus on Kaito and other characters in later chapters. Will they succeed?
Random Hooded Claw X Penelope fic
It about two crossover between a InuYasha character and a Yu-Gi-Oh GX Character being in love for each other and how they meet.
read and you'll find out.
What if Haruhi had read Shakugan no Shana and thought, just for a moment, of what would happen if Flame Hazes were real?
A mix of Shakugan no Shana and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
A sad poem. Leave comments!
My random life with my epic friends and rivals. XD
A stoory I maade... (please tell me if I spell wrong)
Well, this is my Inuyasha fan-fic rewrite.

Hope you all enjoy.
First story so please don't hurt me!
When my random OC (that I made up in school lol) meets the Elric Brothers! What will happen next...dun..dun..duunn!
Of course I don't own any characters and such except for my OC lol.
Another Harry Potter World story. This one is theme when the characters read the books about themselves through Andromeda's p.o.v.
Remember, if you have any more questions, just leave a comment and I'll add it right away.

For questions about specific characters, stay tuned. Those FAQ's will be coming out soon.
Merrilee Hansen never really believed in magic until her life was saved by the royal guardians of none other then Pharaoh Atem. With no known way of getting back home she often wonders if she ever will, or if she even wants to. Mahad/OC; slight Atem/OC
This is a story based on an RP I did with a friend of mine, she had a Sonic fan-character and I had an original character. But I added an actual plot, so this technically a fan-fiction.
When Rachael, a girl struggling with Severe Autism, meets a boy who truly understands her, her family''s lives change forever. She wants to teach her friend how to catch the stars, but how can she say it to him?
This is based on dreams/visions I had!
This is a Harry Potter story without Harry Potter. Andromeda is the Boy-who-Lived and is misberable. When his creature inherance is unleashed, he find what he wanted most.
Disclaimer: I don''''t know Harry Potter
Follow Aslynn on a adventure to a new vampyre school where she encounters love, loss and defeats a gruesome enemy.
She awoke cold and abandon in a small apartment room ,the only hint to the meaning of it all lies in a single room ,room 208, perhaps on the way she will discover the secret to silent hill and it ''s seemingly endless nightmare .
The Young Ones finally make it home, but accidentally find themselves in the early 41st Century. Now they must team up with Thundarr The Barbarian, Ookla The Mok, and Princess Ariel in order to set things straight.
It''''s Easter, and Zim has a plan! (sucky summary I know. based of of my picture I submitted.)
Illustration: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-805645.html

Here''''s the written version of the picture I submitted. 83 A little preview for a story idea I''''m currently working on.
My little brother accidently went on my DSi and deleted this... so I''''m remaking it 8D

Pretty much a Sonic parody of "The Rugrats Movie"
Request for ZoDanma
she was from Montana and the first female in congress
this story pop into my head so if i don''''t have new pgs sorry ^^;
a story of great lose, misunderstandings, and surpize who is the true monster.