Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/dreams

Displaying 1-25 of 35 results.
ok this is a peom i wrote a wile ago...to describe the relationship between my dreams and I.
Kima and Yuni have been born into a word of war and hate. The dragons on the islands from the north have invaded the southern islands. Dragons died in the first raid and now Kima and Yuni have to try to survive.
kagome sees ghosts my 2nd story plz comment
My First written story/fanfic!! At least the first that has ever gotten past three sentences. XD hope ya like it! Enjoy!
Well, when I wrote this I was having an Edgar Allen Poe moment.
I get those a lot.
The story of Jake, who is oblivious to his families dark and mysterious past...

Just a snipet of the first chapter of Vampire Charm, hope you like it and let me know if you want me to post more :)
Hope you like it and please comment xx
Maria has always loved Ichiru, will her dreams come true?

Rated PG 13~!

Warning only for teens!
this is a song that i made, its been running trough my head alot and thought that i should post it on here ^^
It's about a little black girl who is smiling while the rest are depressed and dull. They try to crush her dreams but they is always someone to help you.just need hope and some luck.
P.S.Cristism is allowed here!Inspired by lessen in Human Rights!
just a few random short stories that i kinda liked and my friends stole from me -curse them- and read to the people in the resturaunt.... they liked them really... and actually asked for copies i was really happy... and yet embarrassed....-.-"
A story I had to write for school.

HAHAHHAAAA!!!
We all have weird dreams in our sleep sometimes, but imagine my dreams, i'm already demented enough, so how would they turn out? well i have the answer, in these stories, all my really weird dreams shall be placed
I actually wasn't going to upload this...
Nolan is a simple boy. He is a peasant. He has grown up with nothing special about him and had dreamed of becoming a knight. One day he gets his chance...
Feeling sad and unwanted after the birth of her younger sister, a ten year old Cassandra finds solace only in her dreams; dreams of a magical realm far from her own. Dreams of a Fae...
I've wrote this poem, I hope you like it.
Artemis has found the woman of his dreams...in his dreams. Will he ever get to tell her of his love?
This poem is for a person That I have feelings for, but I can't tell them how I feel.
thoughts about life from my prospective
a poem i did awhile ago...few days actually only because i felt sad i hate it when my heart falls in love >.>; hope you all like. tell me what you think ^^ and sorry if i couldnt find it in the right category >.>;
Kind of sad. Not really though. It doesn't really mean anything.
Co-written with Ladaya_Solo. It's also in her profile. This is a story about our dreams put together to make utter chaos. Ladaya's Brother and his friends get the sohma curse. I hope you enjoy it!!! WARNING: VERY STRANGE
a collection of my dreams

feel free to wonder over them and decide on my level of sanity...
What goes on in GIR's little head when he is asleep? This small songfic answers all your questions.
This was based on a dream I had a while ago... Yea it's weird. Anyways there's really no category for this is there?? Anyways please tell me what you think.