Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fan

Displaying 1-25 of 36 results.
​This fan fiction started of a story for my English at school, and the protagonist init was to represent Dante out of Devil May Cry. But In this I’m re-writing this story here for fun! V
Don't know if I'll continue 
 
Poem: A dryad's point of view on the destruction in the forests in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Battle.
this is a musical
Final part in my Space Bridge trilogy.

Transformers (c) Hasbro
Gundog (c) Direwolf505
Blue Falcon (c) countramsely
Roadtrain (c) Flankfire
Everything else (c) me
The back-story to a Bleach fan-character of mine. Yes, she becomes a Shinigami, and yes, she remembers Samuel and the happenings. To an extent.

Bleach (C) Kubo Tite

Characters/Story (C) GreenieFire
Gay & Bisexual people do not necessarily raise gay children, so let them adopt without judgment!
My first ever Transformers fanfic and since the first part seemed to go down well, I decided to continue it into a full story.

Roadtrain (c) Flankfire (of FA)
Transformers (c) Hasbro
Everything else (c) me (Amy)
When the Elrics are brought to a nervous-racked town, their mission goes wrong and they spot a girl hurriedly attempting to leave the crowd. What is she doing, and why does she seem to pop up every time they get into serious trouble?
Yu-Gi-Oh Fan Cards! I just love thinking up new cards!!
Now if I can only use them. *long evil laugh*
A female Irken named Kal leaves her home planet and travels to Earth. There she meets Dib, and falls in love with him. He likes her, too. But Kal soon realizes Dib can't find out she's an alien.
a fan fiction i wrote for the upbringing of invader ari.

dib and zim (c) Jhonen V's
just all my fan charries & stuff
Before I add more pokemon, I'd like to tell you how they would have began...
ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.
A 'romantic' comedy fan fic for my Friend Nina! Won't she be so glad I posted it for the entire world to read???

(Note: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED.)
Silke and her brother Faramir are going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. What happens? Find out! Note that this is my first fic...
(Possible spoilers)
My first fan-fic. Hope you enjoy it.
It's a description of my Sonic Heroes fan-made team, Team Europe. For those who don't know Sonic Heroes, in blue is speed type, in orange is fly type, and in red is power type.
This started as a Sakura and Gaara but it ended up being a Gaara and O.C. story read to find out how Gaara will get out of being black mailed and who Kara will choose an X lover or a loving sandman.
This fan fiction is not yet  complete so a summary can not yet be compiled. Remember to come back for updates! (;
Biographies of my All Oc's
Harry Potter lives his not-so-normal life at the Dursleys, and survives with the letters that are sent to him every year. And finally, he gets to leave the Dursleys in his Guardian Angel's arms, never to return.
This is a breif extract from a Role Playing community that I am a member of. It's basically a follow on from the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie. Cloud Strife is once again in the driver seat of Avalanche in an attempt to save the world from the threat of ShinRa and destruction. This time he has new allies... and old enemies...
Simply put, the Sonic Team humorously answer fan mail. Most of the guys who sent them the mail are actual people. My special greetings to cosmo_the_plant: this is funny, but not my best I admit.
This is a SonAmy story