Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

2006-08-24

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
5 friends find out they have elemental powers one fire, one water, one wind, one ice, and one earth. A Queen from a strange Kingdom have sent them on a misson to find a lost object called "The Heart Mirror"

New Chapters:
Chapter 2: Being Summoned

I have just been in a writing mood. So here is a little something from the heart.

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: Just a little something from the heart

This is a story about a lonely bounty hunter(me also Spike's son) and his friend as they try and make a buck in the 21st century as they encounter a beautiful girl.As they have werid adventures around the solar system. And Daisuke's main enemy Vicious.

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: The Bebop Blues

When Shinji Kuromia gets out of the hospital 5 years late, he enrolls at an all grade university called, Spirit Book University. It is said that there were Six powerful books that are born at random. But not one book: The Red Book.

New Chapters:
Chapter 10: The Effect of Fear

Ok, for some reason all the quotes come out as question marks so whenever you see question marks where there shouldn't be, they're quotes.

New Chapters:
Chapter 3: Chapter 3: Sephiroth vs. Inuyasha!

I believe it's self explanitory

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: ways to annoy lucious

General Days Of Passion.
The FMA soap opera where everyone is OOC!
Get it? (GENERAL hospital, DAYS of our lives, and PASSIONs)

New Chapters:
Chapter 2: Part two
Chapter 1: Part one

don't be a meanie

New Chapters:
Chapter 8: Atlantica
Chapter 7: Agrabah
Chapter 6: Deep Jungle
Chapter 5: Olympic Colliseum
Chapter 4: Wonderland
Chapter 3: Traverse Town
Chapter 2: Destiny Islands
Chapter 1: Castle Oblivion

The Titans are back from their war with the Brotherhood of Evil, but nothing in Jump City is like how they remembered it. And whom is the mysterious girl who's always wearing her brown hat? What could she possibly be hiding? Even though they've just met her, why does Robin think he's seen her before?

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: Chapter One-The Beginning

Raven is gifted with great power. Throughout her life as a Teen Titan member, she has done great deeds with them. But now that they have faced the Scarecrow, something has gone awry with Raven. Something so terrible she could destroy the entire city... along with the Titans.

New Chapters:
Chapter 5: Shock
Chapter 4: Grab n' Go Antidote
Chapter 3: Emotional Mayhem

I think that this is quite a strage poem.

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: The Drain Dragon

After the final battle between Mikeru the 7 Mermaid Princess went to live in peace never to return to Mermaids again, After Izuru, Eriru, Yuuri and Maria return with a new leader the learn the gave up being mermaids and cannot fight the new evil they leave Tokyo and leave thier pearls behind and new girls have come to take thier place enjoy!

New Chapters:
Chapter 2: A Voice
Chapter 1: A New Aqua Princess