Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

2006-08-23

Displaying 1-15 of 15 results.
Michelle and her best Friend Emily have gotting into trouble before, but noting like this. Secrets, strange elemental powers, demons and masters. Will the two of them remain friends till the end?

New Chapters:
Chapter 6: Aftermath
Chapter 5: The Dance/First Battle

Gerard is a senior in highschool, he has a wonderful girlfriend, but when she get's ill...what will he turn to?

New Chapters:
Chapter 2: The fight
Chapter 1: first day of school

This is one of the funniest things i have ever made! Enjoy!

*DOOPLISS WAS NOT HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS STORY.*

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: Doopliss Meets Dora

This is a story my friend and I are writing.

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: An Introduction

There is a Legend that says; Who so ever finds the LAMP is only granted 1 wish.. but what if someone lied and you were ment to get 3 wishes instead of 1 wish? What if you didn`t have a choice in the matter? Would you even get 1 wish at all?

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: Legend of Dezires

feh, not as good as i planned, oh well, comment please! ^_^

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: and so it begins

when amy hang around sonic more sonic tell her to get lost and she really does go away sonic realize he like amy more then he thinks my 15 story on fan art i hope you like it :D

New Chapters:
Chapter 2: a sonamy story

This is for Chris and Rachel (Amaya Asakura and Rachel Robinson) Because I know they're going through hard times. Although they may be fighting I know they still love each other! Please R&R

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: Chris and Rachel

Robin and Starfire are the best of friends. Bu what or should i say who will change all that? And let's not forget about Robin, how will he take it? And who will be three to pick up the pieces when someone's heart is broken?

New Chapters:
Chapter 3: Party Time(Part 2)!and The Idea

This is my first story of sonic and company If you want to join let me know

New Chapters:
Chapter 5: The batte and the future
Chapter 4: The battle part 2

When the ensteinet, Kagome, is transfered into a new school, she meets up with the star basketball player, Inu-Yasha, who she sang with at her old school on New Years Eve. They eventually sign up for the school musical, but Sango and Kohaku, the siblings who stared in every school musical, it trying to stop them. With the help of Koga, Ayame, and Kagura, the two show their true talent of singing.

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: Start of Something New

I know it sound kinda romantic but this story is NOT on romance.(I swear I suck at titles) but don't worry the story's better!(hopefully)

New Chapters:
Chapter 2: scoldings

Elvira Simmons has just been reaquainted with her cousin, and tries to get along with him and his friends.

New Chapters:
Chapter 7: Festivites: Ending
Chapter 6: Festivities: During
Chapter 5: Festivities: begining
Chapter 4: Morning!

Raven is gifted with great power. Throughout her life as a Teen Titan member, she has done great deeds with them. But now that they have faced the Scarecrow, something has gone awry with Raven. Something so terrible she could destroy the entire city... along with the Titans.

New Chapters:
Chapter 2: Stalking through the Corn

I haven't figured out a name for the story yet, so this default title shall do for now. :D

Anyway, this is just a snipet of my web of thoughts surrounding a particular group of characters I created.

Hmm, I've got this idea going, and I have a few chapters of it down, but I'm not sure if I'll go through with it. I trash a lot of ideas. So, don't be surprised if the next sample of writing I put up is totally different.

And no, I do not have a title for this story. It will remain nameless until I find one.

Any critique and comments are highly appreciated.

New Chapters:
Chapter 0: Prologue